February 14, 2009
Radio IBS Liberty
IBS Independent Broadcasting Serivce Liberty
Radio IBS Liberty is an alternative public radio network which has been founded in 1986 in the English city of Leeds in West Yorkshire, United Kingdom and in the German City of Speyer am Rhein, Germany, as as part of IBS Independent Broadcasting Service Liberty. It is an international and inter-cultural media network with about 12 affiliated other television and radio programs and other journalists, broadcast journalists and authors.
Radio IBS Liberty and IBS Independent Broadcasting Service Liberty are independently operated, non-commercial, listener-supported radio stations in the United Kingdom and in Germany that is known for its liberal political orientation. The public radio network in the United Kingdom, Germany and even other countries; it is operated by the IBS Independent Broadcasting Service media network with support from a small company based in London, Grace MedCare Ltd., United Kingdom and others.
Radio IBS Liberty has its own radio archives, housed in France, United Kingdom, Germany and other countries.
Radio IBS Liberty and IBS Independent Broadcasting Service Liberty which is also known as Radio IBS Leeds, IBS Television Leeds (because of the place of its foundation) was founded in 1986 by the journalist and author of five books Andreas Klamm. He is also known as a pacifist. After the completion of his entire military service with the German Air Force in 1988-1989 for 15 months he filed for conscientious objector status, which was denied by German Military authories. The grandfather of Andreas Klamm is the former FRENCH ARMY OFFICER Haedi Sabaot and a French citizen, which brought the journalist, broadcast journalist and author in a serious conflict and caused him to start to think about the situation what could happen if there would be another war between France and Germany. The French Army Officer Haedi Sabaot is missing since 1945 after World War II. The founder of IBS Independent Broadcasting Service Liberty has joined other conscientious-objectors. Andreas Klamm is working since 1984 as a journalist, broadcast journalist, radio and television producer and author. His grandmother has left in 1950 Germany for ever and became a citizen of AUSTRALIA in the city of Melbourne, State of Victoria.
He believes that international understanding could help to avoid wars and other conflicts.
Recent history, 2000s
Radio IBS Liberty has aired its own television productions from New York City in 2001 / 2002 related to the attacks on the World Trade Center during a special coverage.
Director of IBS Independent Broadcasting Service Liberty and Radio IBS Liberty is since 1986 Andreas Klamm.
In 2000 new radio and television productions called "XXL-info.Compact", "XXL-info. Gesundheit", "XXL-info.Culture" and other programs have been launched and got international attention even in countries such as Japan.
Radio IBS Liberty is also producing educational radio and television programs for an inter-religious understanding such as faith programs about the Jewish, Muslim, Christian faith and religion and others. The idea to produce such programs in the German language and in the English language came through an inspiration through another radio program produced by BBC London (Britsh Broadcasting Cooperation)
In 2006 the co-operation with the international independent media project Libery and Peace NOW! Human Rights Reporters has been launched and Radio IBS Liberty providing news stories and radio programs in association with Liberty and Peace NOW! Human Rights Reporters.
As in the year of the foundation Radio IBS Liberty is still operating under NO- and even LOW-Budget conditions.
* Radio IBS Liberty, (http://www.radioibsliberty.blogspot.com )
* Liberty and Peace NOW! Human Rights Reporters (www.humanrightsreporters.wordpress.com )
The radio programs have been heard by listeners from about 40 different countries.
Although the situation is quite difficult for the independent radio network during times of a global financial crisis Radio IBS Liberty and IBS Independent Broadcasting Service Liberty are continuing to expand its international services in the English, French and German language.
Since 1986 Radio IBS Liberty is producing news and information programs which do support international understanding.
In 2000 several new radio and television programs have been launced such as "XXL-info. Compact", "XXL-info. Culture", "XXL-info. Pflege und Soziales", "XXL-info. News", "XXL-info. Special" and others
Since 2006 the radio and television program "Libery and Peace Now!" Human Rights Reporters is produced in co-operation with the international media network "Liberty and Peace Now! Human Rights Reporters"
Most of the radio and television programs a are produced as an independent talk show or program that covers democracy, human rights and justice issues. In many cases the television and radio programs produced on the Radio IBS Liberty / IBS Independent Broadcasting Service Liberty media network are a compilation of news, interviews, and documentaries.
Some of the programs produced by the staff of Radio IBS Liberty and IBS Television Liberty has been aired on different public-access television stations.
Productions in London: Since 2006 many of the radio and television productions by Radio IBS Liberty, IBS Television Liberty, the IBS Independent Broadcasting Service Liberty are produced in London, United Kingdom, Paris (France) and close to the city of Ludwigshafen (Germany).
All radio productions are available as mp3-files /wav-files for people which want to order the productions (the fees for DVD´s and delivery have to be paid), as Radio IBS Liberty is operating its international radio and television productions under NO- and / or LOW-Budget conditions.
Radio IBS Liberty, IBS Independent Broadcasting Service Liberty
Station Dial Number Location
Radio IBS Liberty (EN) London, United Kingdom
Radio IBS Liberty (DE) Speyer, Ludwigshafen,Germany
Radio IBS Liberty (DE) until 1990 105,4 FM Public Access Ludwigshafen,Germany
Board of directors, Radio IBS Liberty, international service
* Radio IBS Liberty Andreas Klamm
* Radio4all.net (www.radio4all.net )
* Klamm, Andreas ,Liberty and Peace NOW! Human Rights Reporters, Edition 2008, No. 1, Human Rights, abuses and violations of Human Rights, international understanding: Books on Demand Gmbh (Germany); Edition 1 (October / November 2008), Language: English / German, bi-lingual, ISBN-10: 3-8370-7243-6 , ISBN-13: 978-3-8370-7243-3 The
* Klamm, Andreas, Liberty, Peace and Media: Amy Goodman And The Freedom Of The Press - Excellent journalists in extraordinary times, Books on Demand Gmbh; Paris, (France); (February 2009), Language: English / German, bi-lingual, ISBN-10: 2-8106-0269-7 , ISBN-13: 978-2-8106-0269-8
* IBS Liberty, IBS Independent Broadcasting Service Liberty
( http://ibsliberty.wordpress.com )
* Radio IBS Liberty (www.radioibsliberty.blogspot.com)
* IBS TV Liberty (CH 1)- ( www.ibstvliberty.blogspot.com )
* IBS TV Liberty (CH 2) - ( www.ibstvliberty.wordpress.com )
* IBS TV and Radio Productions by journalist, broadcast journalist and author Andreas Klamm on You Tube.com ( www.youtube.com/andreasklamm )
* / Radio IBS Liberty, Productions on Radio 4 all ( http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/3628 )
* IBS Television Liberty, IBS Indpendent Broadcasting Service Liberty (www.ibstelevision.com )
* IBS Television Liberty on indieTV.tv ( http://35sm.0816studios.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=29116&Itemid=0 )
* Liberty and Peace NOW! Human Rights Reporters (www.menschenrechtsreporter.blogspot.com )
* 3mnewswire.org sharing programs with Radio IBS Liberty (www.3mnewswire.org )
* IBS TV Liberty on Twitter.com (www.twitter.com/IBSTVLiberty )
* Radio Indy Media (http://radio.indymedia.org/en/node/17034)
* Pressemitteilung Right Livelihood Award - Radio IBS Liberty Interview
* Amy Goodman - Videos ( http://www.livevideo.com/media/tag/amy-goodman.aspx )
* Christian Radio Stations ( http://www.webring.com/hub?ring=christianinterne )
* Programs on Podbean ( http://www.podbean.com/podcast-detail?pid=22823 )
With additional information provided.
Radio IBS Liberty
IBS Independent Broadcasting Service Liberty
London, United Kingdom